drivers lisence weight.

Options
how many of you lied on your weight for you id or dl?

-i did i put 160 in stead of my true weight. but the great thing is im only 5 lbs away from my dl weight and it feels awesomee.

Replies

• tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!!!!!!! I lied on mine..I said 180 when at the time i was actually 195. I have a ways before i get there, but, i willl!
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!!!!!!! I lied on mine..I said 180 when at the time i was actually 195. I have a ways before i get there, but, i willl!

YES YOU WILL!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    LOL! I totally lied about mine but now I'm actually under what it says by 5 pounds. :)
    Oooh, now that I think of it, that's a good way to set a goal! By the time it expires next April. I should be at goal and will be happy to get that new picture taken and update the info!
  • soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i lied 50 pounds off before, but now in hawaii they dont put your weight they put a number for increments of 50. like 3 or 4 or 5 or more. so i dont lie on the paper anymore :P
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Yup. Guilty of that one.
  • fosterks
    fosterks Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Can't believe you have to put your weight on your driving licence!!! I have never heard of that here in the UK
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    I did! I was a little over 200 and I put down 190. excited to finally be getting close to that number again!! lol
  • Bigmomma0u812
    Options
    They don't put weight on them here in Kentucky. We put eye color and height but they stopped asking weight many years ago (Thanks goodness!)
  • sweebeesmom
    sweebeesmom Posts: 148
    Options
    I lied on mine too, but I'm already 15 lbs lighter.. haha. I was looking at that the other day.
  • LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Me me me... I lied at put 145 when I was really about 175ish... Now that I am down to 143, I kind of regret it.. Lol
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    At the time I got my license, I was only about 5lbs off of my actual weight, but then I got pregnant, and postpartum I was over 30lbs heavier than what it was. Now I'm back down to my original weight, though, so I don't feel badly about not changing it when I renewed my license in February.
  • Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    :laugh: I have in the past, but the last time, I just wrote the number down. I'm almost 50. What do I care if the person at MVB knows my real weight? It's not like I'm hiding it. :wink:

Hollycat
    :flowerforyou:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I didn't lie, so my drivers license says 234. So at the time it was true, but now i'm 34 lbs under. Yayyy! I did lie on my military id though, but im now 11 lbs under that.
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I told the truth on my license but lied on my military ID. I was 210 at the time and told them 190... this time i renewed it, they were going to leave that and I had her redo the WHOLE thing because I wanted to proudly put 155 and NOT lie hahaha
  • pkizzle7
    pkizzle7 Posts: 26
    Options
    I started out 15 lbs over my License weight and now have fell almost 30 lbs below. I am looked at funny when going to a bar or club where they do not know me due to my weight loss. It is pretty ridiculous when they spend over a minute verifying that my ID is not counterfeit!!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I didn't lie, but I did gain after I got it - I am almost back down that weight, though. At the end of this year, I can't wait to renew and put a lower weight on it.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I think the better question to ask is "Who didn't lie about their weight on their driver's license?" :laugh:

We have our licenses here in Arizona until we're 65 years old. My picture is from when I was about 30, which was quite awhile ago. I might have "underguessed" my weight by about 5 pounds, but I was in damn good shape, then, so it now it's really off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!