Workout clothes for woman

Options
LCowles87
LCowles87 Posts: 27 Member
Ladies where are your favorite places to get LONG workout tank tops? I have a long torso and every single one I try on hits my dang pant line and are too restricting. I like long and looser tops!

Replies

• pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Lululemon tops tend to very long. Athleta also tends to be long but I'm not a fan of their stuff.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I used to wear very long tops. I got them at places like Tj MaXX and Marshalls. Just any sports brand-nike, rebok, addidas-they all make pretty long tops.
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I don't know how their sports tank tops are but I always buy my regular tank tops at Target. They fit me the best and are plenty long for me. I like all my shirts and stuff longer too.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I've seen them on amazon too. I don't like long tops.
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have several longer tanks from Old Navy. I love their active wear and it's reasonably priced.
  • AmandaOmega
    AmandaOmega Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Target and walmart have worked well. Dick's sporting goods has some nice stuff, but they are on the spendier side.
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm short waisted, shaped like pear and have a huge problem with tank tops just reaching my belly button. I found some underwear camis at Burlington.com that I can pull down and cover my belly and butt and just wear an ordinary top with it. satisfied. but they do roll up. I am very unsatisfied with workout wear tops being so short like everyone has an hourglass -
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I actually found some nice longer workout tanks at Costco (Kirkland Signature brand). They're dry-fit fabric with ruching on the sides in the hip area, so they really stay in place nicely. I bought one and liked it so much I went back and got one in every color. I wear them all the time, not just for workouts.

Being Costco, they might not always be in stock, but I found an example on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Womens-Kirkland-Signature-Workout-Yoga-Tank-Top-Shirt-Size-SMALL-PURPLE-/321828830880?hash=item4aee7e3ea0:g:dOMAAMXQyY1TUaY~
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Target and old navy
  • tostuermann
    tostuermann Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fabletics is awesome! You cant beat the prices. You do have to become a VIP member but you can skip as many months as you want. So, I got my first 2 outfits at their special price, then just put it in my calendar to skip the month on the first. You can't beat the quality and I just dont have $100 to spend at Lululemon.
  • kevintweedie
    kevintweedie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't want to advertise but we provide ladieswear that I hope you'll like! www.wearwolfclothing.co.uk - any comments greatly appreciated :)
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    Target's Champion stuff works for me and I have been pleasantly surprised by Old Navy's selection.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Old Navy tanks are my favorite for length.
  • Lathandria
    Lathandria Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like my shirts nice and long also. I just bought a few at Kohls a couple of weeks ago. They were about 10 bucks a piece!