Looking for friends who's up for a challenge

Options
Mrs_2_U
Mrs_2_U Posts: 15 Member
Hi my name is Quisha! I'm a healthcare professional in NC. My goal is to stay healthy & lose 30lbs. In need of a few friends who's up for a friendly challenege. Join me here & on "Map My Fitness."

Replies

• nebee
    nebee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Quisha, I'm Nebee! I'm in need of friends on here too who will help me keep pushing! I'm trying to lose 85 pounds. Follow each other?
  • Jeffrey300050
    Jeffrey300050 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi Quisha! I started today after 3 months of see-sawing back and forth! It's time and I'm excited to finally give it 100%. Best of luck and let me know how it's going!
  • Mrs_2_U
    Mrs_2_U Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Quisha! I started today after 3 months of see-sawing back and forth! It's time and I'm excited to finally give it 100%. Best of luck and let me know how it's going!

I can attest to that. Good luck to you, you'll be just fine. Just stay connected with your friends on My Fitness Pal. Seeing someone elses progress & motivation is enough for me to stay moving! Keep me updated on your progress!
  • poolsidegirl07
    poolsidegirl07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kelsey. I am looking to lose about 30 lbs too! I am looking to make a lifestyle change. I love in Idaho which is quite a ways away but if you want to add me, that'd be great! I need a challenge to stay motivated
  • Leesanders1966
    Leesanders1966 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am one of the lucky ones. I have reached my goal weight and living the dream always here to help others. By all means add me :-)
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options

I can relate to yous o much. I've been see-sawing for several months but I am recommitting to doing this 100%.

Let's do this!
  • madelinecamille
    madelinecamille Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Hi Quisha! I'm also needing to lose about 30lbs. Like other people in this thread, I've been going back and forth with losing and gaining.
  • christyward1979
    christyward1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Quisha. I am from NC as well. I took a desk job a year and it shows. I have made up my mind along with some of my co-workers to lose weight. I absolutely love this app because it's really helping me stay on track. Anyway, add me or message me anytime. Best wishes!
  • pburkert
    pburkert Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Always looking for encouraging friends! Feel free to add me, if you'd like.

Trish
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE IM ALSO LOOKING MORE FRIENDS HELPS IF YOUR ACTIVE LOL I BEEN USING MFP FOR YEARS NOW SOMETIMES I MYSELF WILL GO WITHOUT USING BUT KEEP ACCOUNTABLE THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA I CURRENTLY HAD BABY #2 HAD GREAT SUCCESS WITH HOME WORKOUTS AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MORE BUDDIES TO SUPPORT EACH I AM A BB COACH SO YOULL SEE ALOT OF MY BEFORE N AFTERS COME FROM HOME WORKOUTS BUT THATS WHAT WORKS FOR ME AT THE MOMENT ISNT EASY TO IHT THE GYM UP SO I INVESTED IN THAT ALONG THE WAY LITTLE BY LITTLE IM COLLECTING WORKOUT EQUIPMENT HOPE TO HAVE MY OWN AT HOME GYM SOON
  • dianebow1968
    dianebow1968 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Quisha! I'm a healthcare professional in NC. My goal is to stay healthy & lose 30lbs. In need of a few friends who's up for a friendly challenege. Join me here & on "Map My Fitness."

I am on day 4 so friends would be lovely :smile: