Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    What are you selling?
  • mattluckyyou
    mattluckyyou Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My car if the offer is good.. maybe some sweaty gym shorts if your desperate. Why was that even a question?
  • Hornsby
    Options
    A lot of folks that come in and ask for private messages and what not see "coaches" and selling crap like Beachbody, Herballife..etc.

It seemed like one of those posts. My apologies for assuming.
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Specs on the gym shorts though? I'm a cheapskate and have no shame.... Also, ship to OKC?
  • mattluckyyou
    Options
    Just using this app to track bro thought I'd make it more interesting to socialize.
    Specs: 32 waist, 4 inch length, zebra
  • heatherwoodard203
    heatherwoodard203 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @mattluckyyou Hey there, would you mind if I add you? I could definetly use the support of some one who can answer my questions as far as specific toning groups.
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Just using this app to track bro thought I'd make it more interesting to socialize.

Damn it, so close. Waist is a little too big though. Props on the zebra print though!

And seriously, I really do apologize on my original post. I was wrong to assume. Just trying to make light of it. Don't really want your sweaty shorts. Lol.
  • AmandaJuneFit
    AmandaJuneFit Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    So looking to get toned ! I have 27.5 pounds to shed but id really like to build muscle along the way. Ive played hockey for 13 years and from that my legs are very big but, since i stopped ive lost quite a bit of muscle. I really need to get back into shape and need some help ! As you can tell from my picture ive got a long way to go lol . Starting weight was 217 but im down to 188 now. Looking to get down to 160 and be a ripped freak :wink:
  • mattluckyyou
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »

Damn it, so close. Waist is a little too big though. Props on the zebra print though!

And seriously, I really do apologize on my original post. I was wrong to assume. Just trying to make light of it. Don't really want your sweaty shorts. Lol.

No worries! I haven't been on here long enough to notice the phishing, but I'm sure it's there. Looks like you've been killing it! Good work