If calories/nutrients didn't matter...

Options

Replies

• ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I'd buy an assortment of brie and soft cheeses, green olives, crackers, cured meats and wine and just go for it.

Probably followed by pizza.

And chips.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Tonight is my cheat meal. I almost always have pizza, but my husband requested something different this Friday. We decided on chicken fingers. Going to make two kinds - deep fried panko crusted and grilled. God, I cannot wait. Last time I made chicken fingers was on NYE and they were SO GOOD. Hope to repeat that success tonight.

Having Cheddar and Sour Cream Baked Lays and Tomato & Basil Sun Chips on the side. A good rum and Diet Coke to wash it all down. Dessert is Slow Churned Dreyer's Vanilla Bean and Cookies and Cream ice cream, covered in M&Ms and light chocolate syrup. NOM.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    This. All of this.
    iow5ucxizzi6.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Probably this

okchoucroute-l665-h474-c.jpg

Not that I could actually find any here, and it's a pain to make, so not happening anyway...

And this for dessert

Paris+-+Brest.JPG

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    To start, the 11 bars of mint Kit Kat giant bar in the snack container. Then I'd move on to the 4 boxes of Girl Guides cookies and keep working my way through my share of the snack/desserts in the house. For supper, I'd go to Wok Box and get a sumo size ginger beef with green onion cakes, spring rolls, a Mt. Dew, and kimchi rice balls.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    If calories and nutrients didn't matter AND I didn't feel so sick right now I'd have 2 extra icing cinnamon buns and a large bowl of cookies and cream ice cream.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    (Lots of) Oreos, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Ben & Jerry's Phish Food... I like sweets!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    French fries, lasagna, rum and coke.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    A humungus cheese and bacon hamburger and fries followed by chocolate peanut butter cheesecake

Add a beer and that's perfect.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    oh and probably drink much more. Beer, jack and cokes... and mas margaritas por vavor
  • leaj1984
    leaj1984 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    a giant nutella crepe!!!!!!!!!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My husband recently asked me what I would eat if I knew I was dying. Lots of deep dish pizza, beer, and hash browns covered in cheese and green chiles, and nachos. And more beer.
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    a dozen donuts from Lamar's. :)

edited for ridiculously added apostrophe on "donuts".
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    My husband recently asked me what I would eat if I knew I was dying. Lots of deep dish pizza, beer, and hash browns covered in cheese and green chiles.

I've thought choosing a 'last meal' would be the hardest decision ever. I'd probably be dead before I could decide. :smirk:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    My husband recently asked me what I would eat if I knew I was dying. Lots of deep dish pizza, beer, and hash browns covered in cheese and green chiles.

I've thought choosing a 'last meal' would be the hardest decision ever. I'd probably be dead before I could decide. :smirk:
    Heh. Not me!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream, hands down. It's the only thing I ever really crave. Oh, and I'd follow up with an expensive bottle of cab-sav red wine.lfyh6qonugil.jpg
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    holy crap! prime rib. blueberry pie. cinnamon buns. baked potatoes crammed with sour cream and butter.

As it is, I get a baked skinless chicken breast portion and lots of.... plain broccoli. O, calloo, callay, my life is so glorious. :P
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    holy crap! prime rib. blueberry pie. cinnamon buns. baked potatoes crammed with sour cream and butter.

As it is, I get a baked skinless chicken breast portion and lots of.... plain broccoli. O, calloo, callay, my life is so glorious. :P

I eat baked potatoes with sour cream and butter now! Don't deprive yourself, woman!
  • NeymarMessiFCB
    NeymarMessiFCB Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lays Potato Chips with Ranch Dip and a Dr. Pepper or Barq's Rootbeer.