New to the site

Options
Hello all I just wanted to say hello. I just saw this site today and I have to say I really like what it has to offer. Looking to lose 86 pounds and try to get back to what I was in college. Will post more later.

128242.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• jbcooley032
    Options
    Hello all I just wanted to say hello. I just saw this site today and I have to say I really like what it has to offer. Looking to lose 86 pounds and try to get back to what I was in college. Will post more later.

128242.png
  • Sadeyes2
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • valw97
    valw97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey.
  • jbcooley032
    Options
    I want to thank you all for the kind reception and say hello to all. Well today was my 9 year wedding anniversary to my amazing wife and even though I stayed slightly under my calorie intake I still feel horrible about it. I think I am going through buyers (food) remorse at the moment. I feel like I need to punish myself tomorrow for my not so wise choices today. I guess the one thing that stays in my mind is that it took a long time to put all this weight on and I cant expect it to come off in just a couple of months, it takes time.

The Battle continues:

128242.png
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You were under calories and you still feel horrible??? Hey you are off to a good start - you are in the right place for support, encouragement, and a lot of weight loss knowledge.... Be strong - find joy in the journey:flowerforyou: You can totally do this!!!!:wink:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome and please post when you need us we learn so much from helping each other! Swing by the General Diet thread and read the newbie posts about calories they are very helpful. Eat your calories!!! :bigsmile:
    Amy

118984.png
  • jbmhamapm
    Options
    :noway: I am looking to get back to my pre pegnancy weight.