What diet?

Options
Just wondering what diets you are on and how long you've been on it?

Im on my own diet i started 16 weeks ago on the 03/03/11

:smile:
xx

Replies

• ditzee
    ditzee Posts: 49
    Options
    what diet? I am just trying to keep my calories and everything else in line. Right now am zig zagging all over the place. Just started on this site so I am a newbie. Hoping to get the zig zag in proportion!
  • paintergal73
    Options
    I don't count myself as dieting...but trying to feel good and lose weight. When i was20-21 yrs old. i was severly anorexic and bulemic. i nearly died. I have healed over the last 17 years...but those old tendencies tend to crop up. I have lost 13 lbs and I hope to get to 145lbs which is a good weight for me. I don't eat anything unless i know the calorie count for it. If the calories ain't listed or i can't find a reliable calorie amount on here...i don't eat it.
    Paintergal
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Just wondering what diets you are on and how long you've been on it?

Im on my own diet i started 16 weeks ago on the 03/03/11

:smile:
    xx

For dropping weight / bodyfat I'm partial to the Anabolic Diet by Dr. Pasqual
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I am not on a diet, I am incorporating a lifestyle change. I eat all foods that appeal to me, only in proper portion sizes to maintain caloric limits. The only foods that are 'taboo' are the ones I don't want to eat ... LOL
  • kirst8489
    kirst8489 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    what diet? I am just trying to keep my calories and everything else in line. Right now am zig zagging all over the place. Just started on this site so I am a newbie. Hoping to get the zig zag in proportion!

good luck! im new to the site too only joined about 2 hrs ago but find it very useful xx
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    No diet. Lifestyle change. I eat whatever I want - I just make sure to log it. I also work out 4x per week for 1 hour. If I have a day where I'm going to go over, I go do some exercise. It's a pretty simple concept. It's called MFP. :wink:
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    DIETS DONT WORK!!!! So you have to look at it as lifestyle. THis is what your doing to live a healthy life. Eating a balanced nutritonal plan will work. It help with weight loss and maintaining it. To many people look at it as a for now instead of this is how I should do it always
  • kirst8489
    kirst8489 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am not on a diet, I am incorporating a lifestyle change. I eat all foods that appeal to me, only in proper portion sizes to maintain caloric limits. The only foods that are 'taboo' are the ones I don't want to eat ... LOL

Like your way of thinking! same i am incorporating a lifestyle change but keep saying diet lol , this is how im gonna eat for the rest of my life i never want to go back to nearly 16st again!! but i will treat myself now and again but not eat the junk that i used to! lol x
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    DIETS DONT WORK!!!! So you have to look at it as lifestyle. THis is what your doing to live a healthy life. Eating a balanced nutritonal plan will work. It help with weight loss and maintaining it. To many people look at it as a for now instead of this is how I should do it always

She makes a great point. Diet is something you do to lose weight, diet is more of a lifestyle decision. Whether you're trying to lose weight, gain lean weight, or maintain you have to adjust your lifestyle to be successful in achieving your goal(s).