New to the app

Options
browh011
browh011 Posts: 5 Member
Just want to start getting my life on track again after going through a year of being quite ill. I want to just work on my overall health and get in shape. :)

Replies

• overl
    overl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am glad you are felling well enough to get back on track. I am new to my fitness pal too. I have been messing about for at least a year and now want to get losing weight and getting fit again. I like the fact the MFP give you nutritional breakdown.
  • browh011
    Options
    Sorry this is such a late reply, I'm still figuring out how to use the app. Thank you for your kind words, like yourself I have also been messing about for about a year (I have lost 5 stone but wanted to loose more and had trouble getting lower), the nutritional break down was helpful to me too and I have already lost two more pounds. Good luck to you my friend and I hope you go far!
  • kaylacdalton
    kaylacdalton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm new to this app as well still trying to get my head round it lol
  • browh011
    Options
    Haha, nice to know I'm not the only one struggling with it, lol. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it though and I'm hoping you're finding the app helpful. :smile: