Omg someone replied! :o:D!
  • sachasalviax
    sachasalviax Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    What Bike/Bikes you ride? :#
  • dstromley90
    dstromley90 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I raced for a long time. Had to stop 5 years aGo when i had kids. Last bike i had was yz250f.
  • bobbydunx
    bobbydunx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My 9 year-old daughter (Honda CRF50f) and me (Yz450f) both ride. I also have a street bike too. Being 50lbs lighter has made me a more active dad and my daughter a much happier little girl.
  • shor0814
    shor0814 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Back in the olden days I raced a CR500. I miss it and now that I am in better shape who knows what it might be like.
  • 50_Fitness
    50_Fitness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Huge motocross guy!
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • sachasalviax
    sachasalviax Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ah I have a 2011 ktm 85sx :# I'm motocross obsessed haha! always have been! But I'm learning at the mo and I'm tiny I can barely touch the floor, small girl struggles!!! :/ Lol
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Haven't had a dirt bike in many years. Owned a few dirt bikes over the years, and did some amateur racing in SoCal back in the day.

I'm old enough to remember when all the MX bikes were two stroke death machines with a powerband like an on/off switch, only about 4 inches of suspension travel, and were still heavy. Back then the good riders were usually bigger people that could take some punishment.

I've been to the USGP multiple times over the years, and have plenty of good photos around somewhere. I actually met Roger Decoster back in his prime after he had a bad off at Carlsbad, and he gave me a piece of broken fender off his bike.

Southern California was the MX heaven back when I was a kid. Even the military bases had MX tracks. Lots of local and big league stuff too. I'll have to dig up some old black and white photos of the old school bikes.