I need a serious mfp buddy

Options
I just made a new account on here and am leaving the old one behind. Over the course of 5 years I have lost 21 ish lbs. It has been a very up and down battle - losing 5, gaining 7, losing 10, gaining 5 - you get the idea. I am a 23 year old mom of a 1 year old, military wife who struggles with depression which adds further to the battle. I have a 25 lb weight loss goal. Who wants to be my pal??? I solemnly swear to log in everyday. I NEED accountability. Add me.

Replies

• chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I will be your buddy. Add me as a friend. I'm on here daily and I will help you as much as I can. I will be your biggest cheerleader.

My diary is open and you can check it out anytime.
  • SarahKellyZee
    SarahKellyZee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm very new to this!
    26 year old mum of 5. After my 4th child the baby weight just wasn't disappearing as fast as it used to.

Slowly but surely I've got my self 17lbs heavier than what I should be. 2 years after my last baby and I still look pregnant :( I need people to keep my butt on track!
  • Angel_Eyes1975
    Angel_Eyes1975 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi sweetheart how are you? My name is Katie I am a nurse and a busy mom of a one year old. I understand the depression and understand being busy. I also understand being sad and depressed when deployment time comes. Although I'm not in the military a relationship anymore I also struggle with depression and weight. Add me and I can be your your buddy too cuz I was just thinking the same thing today. :)
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm a 47 yr old mother of three, work at home very sedentary job and homeschool my youngest child and just married again last year and he has two children as well. :) I've lost 24 lbs since February of this year and still need to lose about 10-15 more.

I'm on here every day if you would like to add me.
  • firesweetheart
    firesweetheart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I log and track everyday. It's been a slow process but I've been consistently losing. Congrats for starting your journey again. Feel free to add me!
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is terry I'm 53 years old I'm trying to do maintenance now after two years of losing weight I would love to be your friend and supporter and motivator you and you can do the same for me well you can add me if you want whatever have a great day
  • sthome925
    sthome925 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've been there with you. I've lost, gained, lost, gained, and lost again. I've tried Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, and Nutri-system. I always seemed to do well on their food, but once I went onto maintenance to eat "normal" food again, I started gaining it all back. I started seeing a dietitian a week and a half ago and I'm already down 2.5 lbs. I'm a personal trainer so I know a lot of my weight is muscle from lifting and playing sports throughout my life, but I need to finish toning up and keep up this kick of eating healthier. I'm on a 50-day streak of logging so far but starting using the app and website back in January. I'd love to help you
  • Theresa_1973
    Theresa_1973 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've rejoined after 18 months away - I lost 164lb in 2 years and in the last 18 months I've gained 10lb back - so I am back on the wagon and planning to lose 11.5lb, as I was only 1.5lb away frommy goal when I lost my way - I will send you a friend request xXx
  • claer947
    claer947 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me! I pop on everyday :)
  • brilliantwords
    brilliantwords Posts: 97 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey, you guys can add me. Im 27 and also a mom of a one year old. I've lost 100 lbs and maintained most of that for 6 years. I currently have 35 lbs left to lose! Also a 700+ day login streak, so definitely very active on here.
  • Dargrohm
    Dargrohm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me if you want to. I'm 28, and I have 3 kids (girl-7, girl-2, and boy-1). I need to lose at least 30 pounds, but I'm aiming for 50. I'm 5'1" right now and weigh 161 pounds. I struggle with anxiety and emotional eating, and I'm a fast food addict. I've been on and off of mfp as well, but I also want to really succeed this time. I definitely need to be held accountable.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add. You can add me though.
  • juliek0826
    juliek0826 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm hear everyday. I'm a thyroid cancer survivor. My weights up downn up down. Add me if you like.
  • JenniferSchaffer1
    JenniferSchaffer1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i am new to this site but very much addicted have logged everyday since joining I need friends too! please add me if you would like too!
  • Anneysmith
    Anneysmith Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi! Mom to an 9 month old. Love to be part of the group. Add me if u want