New to this site

tmeyers25
tmeyers25 Posts: 1
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hello All! Im new to this site. I am hoping to lose additional weight before my trip to Hawaii this year. I dont want or need a bikini body, but a lump/roll free body would suffice! LOL Wishing you all of luck...

Tee:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Welcome! I also just joined 5 days ago! Feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • MCYoung
    MCYoung Posts: 49 Member
    Hi ~
    I joined just this week as well. Looking for new friends to help with motivation.
    Good luck to all in this journey.
  • puertoricanlady18
    puertoricanlady18 Posts: 77 Member
    WELCOME TO MyFitnessPal: IM SO HAPPY TO BE PART OF UR LIFESTYLE CHANGE. WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER! THE WEBSITE/APP IS GREAT! I BEEN USING MFP SINCE JAN2, 2011 AND I HAVE LOST 45LBS. I LOVE IT AND FEEL GREAT! MY SISTER AND I LOVE THIS WEBSITE SO MUCH THAT WE MADE A SUPPORT GROUP ON FACEBOOK YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_122505841129112

OUR GROUP MOTTO: Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it. ~Author Unknown

GET READY FOR WELL LIVING!!! :)
  • raeshel2
    raeshel2 Posts: 3
    Hi!!! So glad you joined. Don't forget to put in your workout!
  • ha fun in Hawai
  • Hello...I just joined yesterday.
  • sdlothrop
    sdlothrop Posts: 1
    I'm also new to this site...I've been using the mobile ap but just got on the computer for the first time! Add me as a friend, I don't know how to add anyone!! Also, if any of you are on bodybuiliding.com you can find me there, too!

sdlothrop
This discussion has been closed.