Five stone lighter.

browh011
browh011 Posts: 5 Member
Although I did not loose the five stone through this app it is still my own success story. After being severely poorly I had decided enough was enough and I was going to shift the weight. I weighed 13 stone 6 pounds and after two years of very hard work I got down to 8 stone 8 pounds. Then I got stuck and my weight started to fluctuate up and down and everyday was a constant battle to keep the weight off. However, since getting this app it has been much much easy! I have even managed to loose 2 more pounds and loose 5 stone in total. I'm hoping to work on my fitness now as well as my weight. I'm feeling very very hopeful! ☺️
Picture of me before and after my weight loss. y7j4ggfnhanv.jpeg

Replies

• natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    excellent progress! way to go! :)
  • zestyzesty
    zestyzesty Posts: 57 Member
    Wow, well done you! Huge achievement. You should be so proud. I have lost the same amount as you and know it is not easy (but I still have a long way to go) but you are proof you can get there if you put your mind to it. Thank you you're an inspiration.
  • sparkylizzy
    sparkylizzy Posts: 11 Member
    Omg that's amazing
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    You look great!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    You look a) great and b) so much younger!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!