eating exercise calories

Options
How is that a lot of people say to eat exercise calories? Every time I try and eat only some of them, i don't lose weight? I have tried it a couple of times and there is no weight change. I do understand the calorie deficit thing but this doesn't seem to work for me. Is everyone different when it comes to this as well?

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    When i ate them back for a week i gained almost 8 pounds. least when i don't i may not lose but least i don't gained.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    When i ate them back for a week i gained almost 8 pounds. least when i don't i may not lose but least i don't gained.
  • vodkaswigger
    vodkaswigger Posts: 467
    Options
    I never eat mine unless im having a night out with drinks and food, i tried to eat them and lost nothing either, some people do,some dont, just do what works for you xx
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    This brings up a lot of debate on here. I don't do it either!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I don't do it either. I work out hard to make the deficit bigger, and eat good meals......
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    If you weren't doing it originally and you just started, it is normal to see gains the first week or two as your body adjusts. Depending on how intensely you exercise, you may not need to eat them back but I usually do or I'm dying of hunger and would rather have minimal losses than risk binging.
  • aphroditespalace
    Options
    never have, never will.

I am losing my last ten rt now, and what I amdoing is working. I say dont eat them
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    ah, i love these threads

tCp90.gif
  • genie98
    genie98 Posts: 62
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies. I think I will just stick with not eating them for now.