Energy Boost!

Just in case anyone else has days where they feel exhausted and can't find the energy to get your workout in....coconut water is amazing!!!!
It's high in electrolytes which are what your body needs!!

Keep on keepin on!!!

Replies

• Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,241 Member
    How is it supposed to taste? I bought this stuff twice and threw it away because it smelled like spoiled milk and I thought it has gone bad (kind of sour smell and taste). The second time it smelled the same way and it got me thinking but I still threw it away.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    jjjaam1251 wrote: »
    Just in case anyone else has days where they feel exhausted and can't find the energy to get your workout in....coconut water is amazing!!!!

Keep on keepin on!!!

I don't live in a climate with coconut trees. :(
  • Pescababy1
    Pescababy1 Posts: 15 Member
    gebeziseva wrote: »
    How is it supposed to taste? I bought this stuff twice and threw it away because it smelled like spoiled milk and I thought it has gone bad (kind of sour smell and taste). The second time it smelled the same way and it got me thinking but I still threw it away.

Hmmm...it smells like coconut.
    Idk maybe you had a bad 1, I've never had it go bad. But it's 1 if those things that you either love or hate haha.
    Pedialyte is also really good and doesn't have nearly as many calories or sugar content as Gatorade and powerade it also has more electrolytes too :)
  • Pescababy1
    Pescababy1 Posts: 15 Member
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    jjjaam1251 wrote: »

Keep on keepin on!!!

I don't live in a climate with coconut trees. :(

Lol...are you being serious? Or was that a joke???