to say hello and possibly make new friends

Options
:) Hello everyone, am new to this site and would like to have people just to chit chat and encourage me or help me get moving or remind me that I can and need to achieve my goals. Been an on off dieter for life, even had bariatric surgery and it did not work for me, as the weight came back on. My calorie intake is my problem,living alone makes it easier to cheat... I eat a lot of fruits and veggies of all kinds , was a Chef , and have studied my heart and head out for a life time... need HELP... cause I KNOW BETTER... my blood pressure is borderline high and that is scary. My father died from years of HEART problems... I don't want to go there... wishing everyone a BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY filled with happiness and fun. hope to talk to some of you soon....

Replies

• fairylady1962
    fairylady1962 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Carolyne, Its not easy losing the weight, I like you have been on and off diets all my life but now I think this time I can do it. I am very happy to be friends and give help and support.
  • marapalumbo
    marapalumbo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I'm jealous of your chef background, I bet you can make tasty healthy meals :). Feel free to add mex