Options
Hi
is BeachBody on demand worth the money?
what is everyones views on it.

Replies

• pccarson
    pccarson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's OK I like daily burn better. Both I think have a 30 day free look.
  • kimdawnhayden
    kimdawnhayden Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I like my DVD's. I want to still be able to do that. Ahh... I know eventually they'll phase those out. I'll have to go buy a smart tv I guess to do that eventually. I don't want to work out with my tiny lap top.
  • JReed2205
    JReed2205 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had the beach body on demand and finally got sick of the constant buffering and I have good internet....
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I prefer my dvds especially when traveling for work. Wifi at hotels can be so unpredictable.
  • hschiel
    hschiel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I stream the on demand with my Roku player. I get better video quality than with the DVDs and it's easy to scroll and select a workout.
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I recently heard about this and am interested. I want to check out the variety offered. I did Insanity once before and wouldn't mind something similar.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    JReed2205 wrote: »
    I had the beach body on demand and finally got sick of the constant buffering and I have good internet....

Hmmn. I've had it on Roku for a while now and hardly ever experience any kind of lag. Only time is if I'm trying to skip forward in the video or whatever.

OP as far as the On Demand goes it's got quite a bit of free content, you get programs like P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, Insanity Asylum etc. But one of the best parts is the challenge of the day section. They release videos from upcoming programs for a limited time for you to try out. This is great because if you're on the fence about buying a new program you can get a taste of it first. Like yesterday they had Hard Corps 22 Resistance 1 on there and a Hammer and Chisel video. There is also exclusive workouts from the master trainers available only on the app and not DVD's.

But if you're the type that likes to pause go back, or skip around on the DVD's when working out the app probably will frustrate you.