LOOKING FOR FRIENDS

Options
Hello all my name is Jennifer. I live in the SW tip of Indiana hoping to make friends close to me. I don't have a lot of friends I closed myself up. I used to be 380 pounds I didn't feel like doing anything so I didn't have a social life. I have never had many friends always been the loner type. But it's time to break out and be who I have always wanted to be and start to find the real me the one that I have always been hiding. I had gastric bypass in Sept of 2014 I am down to 210lbs . I have 60 more pounds to lose to get to my goal weight.
I hope this site will help me make new friends and maybe even meet some people in real life. I hope it will help me meet my weight loss goals. And, make my journey a success. So, please feel free to add me as a friend! I am new to this site still tying to figure it all out.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day!

Replies

• beatkeeper
    beatkeeper Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story I don't know you but I'm proud of you stay focused love yourself no matter what people may say and keep killing it I'm from North Carolina
  • JenniferSchaffer1
    JenniferSchaffer1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    thank you !
  • LisaC718
    LisaC718 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I live in FL but would like to be your friend :) You've already lost a lot of weight, so that is nothing less than awesome! I'm also at 210 lbs right now (I lost 18 lbs so far using myfitnesspal) and need to lose another 50 lbs. Together we can do this!
  • tostuermann
    tostuermann Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

Your progress is amazing! I'll add you, we can always use more people to support us and to motivate each other!
  • fontes830
    fontes830 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Feel free to add me as a friend. :)