Healthy Snacks

Options
Hey guys!

So I've cleared out a drawer in my fridge that's going to be just for me and my healthy snacks. Could you guys share with me some of your favorite healthy snacks that are either pre made or super easy to put together?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Boiled eggs
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    I tend to be a grazer so like to have things like cut up apples and veggies around so I can just grab those. One of my favorite snacks when I feel like I need some protein is light salami or deli turkey, rolled up around some whipped cream cheese. I find about 100 calories worth fills me up! Yogurts, string cheese, cottage cheese...all good protein snacks!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    String cheese, nuts, wasabi peas, fudge pops, cottage cheese, hard boiled eggs, hummus & veggies, protein bars, Greek yogurt, beef or turkey jerky, popcorn, apples & peanut butter, fruit
  • firephoenix8
    firephoenix8 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Blackberries. You can peel mandarin oranges (with your thumb, the peel is really thin), spread the segments in a bowl and pour over them a little hot tea, a little honey and sprinkle some cardamom on them. Fresh mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese curds. Refried beans with some salsa mixed in. Avocado with a few pretzel sticks. Light microwave popcorn.
  • mgookin1
    mgookin1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Have veggies cut up and ready! I am prone to eat vegetables more if I have them prepped and ready to go. Some of my favorite snacks are turkey roll ups (leaf of lettuce, turkey lunch meat, laughing Cow cheese, pickle). Multigrain crisp with cream cheese, Almonds, boiled eggs, string cheese, Greek yogurt with low fat granola.
    Hummus, cottage cheese w/ fruit.
  • ambrospa
    ambrospa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    popcorn, baby carrots with peanut butter, red pepper boat with tuna salad
  • rkcampbell
    rkcampbell Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love red pepper strips, raw cauliflower, grapes (pre-portion them so you don't go overboard), yogurt.
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Fruits, cucumbers, carrots, greek yogurt, string cheese, almonds, dark choc, rice cake and pb, cottage cheese, turkey bacon..everything is portioned out.
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hummus! With veggies to dip. I like dipping apple wedges in hummus with feta on top! Much less gross than it sounds, I promise. red grapes chilled in the fridge are like candy on a hot summer day, too.

I am a protien heavy person, so also I cook turkey bacon (simple truth has the best nutrition facts) or cuts of BBQ chicken in large quantities on Sunday, portion it out into bags, and then snack on it all week. I also cut and portion hunks of sharp cheddar, or dip bananas in peanut butter.
  • ashleyjongepier
    ashleyjongepier Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    tomato and basil and mozza on sticks, drizzle balsamic. Cut veggies and hummus, turkey with laughing cow and a pickle rolled up, fruit salad, boiled eggs, string cheese, trail mix (I make my own so I can avoid things i dislike)