Need Fitbit friends!

Options
TyDroid
TyDroid Posts: 9 Member
edited April 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
If there is a better discussion category, please let me know.

I've recently started wearing a Fitbit One daily and using the Fitbit app. My job allows me to (most days) get quite a few steps in. 15,000 is not uncommon. That being said, I like doing the challenges and would like more friends to join me! I'm doing my first Weekend Warrior challenge starting Saturday.

If you'd like to join me so that we can compete, let me know! I don't have enough friends in real life that have one of these devices or that participate as heavily as I do, so everyone is welcome.

Replies

• kenestrick1
    kenestrick1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I recently bought the fitbit alta. Its been really motivating to compete against others for most steps.
  • TyDroid
    Options
    I recently bought the fitbit alta. Its been really motivating to compete against others for most steps.

Awesome! Do you already have the Fitbit app? If so, what's your email? I'll add you.
  • dunsmoke
    dunsmoke Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! Dollfacenelson@yahoo.com :)
  • burukasai
    burukasai Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely lacking in steps. Some competition might help :) laurenupyonder@gmail.com
  • TyDroid
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Dunsmoke and Burukasai, I added you.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    No way. We'll get into heated debates over what counts as a "step".
  • JReed2205
    JReed2205 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit charge but really want the alta, I do not get enough steps in during my work day as I am doing order entry on the phone all day :/ so a little bit of friendly competition wouldnt hurt!

jreed2205@yahoo.com
  • brinalejeune
    brinalejeune Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would love to do more challenges!
    Fisa80de@yahoo.de