New Here! 26f with over 100# to lose!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm 26, a mother of 2 under 2, and starting to try to lose weight finally, to be a healthy role model for my girls! I'm currently 283, and want to be around 175.

Anyone and everyone feel free to add me, I need all the support and accountability I can get my hands on!

Replies

• FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi! I will add you :) I am 24, and have 90lbs to go. Lets do this :)
  • whittmoo
    whittmoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 27 and have 100lbs to lose
  • outspokenbelle
    outspokenbelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies nice to meet ya! We can totally rock this
  • Lorelli12
    Lorelli12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm older than all of you! But I feel young! I'm 34, would ultimately love to lose 130 pounds, but 'small' goal of 40. I can use all the motivation possible!
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm 31 y/of mother of 1. Ultimately, I'd like to lose around 120. I too need motivation. I am fairly new to MFP and could use some tips/pointers. I've been mainly just using it to log meals. Not so much as a social thing. So add me and let's do this!
  • outspokenbelle
    outspokenbelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Tater I just use it as meal tracking too but slowly as I meet people the social aspect is giving me so much motivation!! I've added all 4 of you btw
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the message boards! I'm a mom in my mid-30s on a journey to lose another 70ish lbs; already down 40 so far this year. Feel free to add me, if you'd like.
  • ruthiemiserable
    ruthiemiserable Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 27 and also a mother of 2. I'm not necessarily looking to lose 100 but I'm down 82 as of today. So I'm always looking for motivation and also to motive others.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this! MFP and this community helped me lose over 100 lbs. Feel free to add me for support.
  • sbernardo123
    sbernardo123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and am right about 300# now, with a goal of 200# for now (and then we'll see)... feel free to add me... MFP has been super helpful so far!