Returning to MFP

Options
fbmandy55
fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
Hi. My name is Mandy and I am from the mid-western state of Indiana. :D

About 5 years ago I found MFP and lost close to 60 pounds and 3-4 pant sizes. I felt great. I got really caught up in the social aspect of MFP and probably spent too much time on here socializing and not enough time staying motivated. It became toxic and I took a 10 month break. I met my (now) husband and the weight started coming back on. For both of us. I've now gained back all the weight and then some. I'm actually starting out about the same pant size but heavier weight than I originally started with.

We've also been trying to conceive for the past 2 years, due to PCOS. I've done 6 rounds of Clomid but am currently on a little break. My husband and I both want to and need to lose weight to make that happen. It's not a guarantee but I also don't want to have a miserably overweight pregnancy.

Anyway, feel free to add me if you are interested in realistic goals. I do low carb as best I can and I am a fan of eating food to lose weight, not under-eating and fad diets. I'm also a fan of hiking, walking and weight training.

<3

Replies

• DIANEPAMA
    DIANEPAMA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Love your story. How do I add you as a friend? I need buddies who are realistic in this journey.