Losing that baby weight

Options
I'm trying this once again. I have a one yr old and I'm trying to get rid of this baby weight. I need a friend to help motivate me. I need that extra push when after about two weeks.

Replies

• tob7
    tob7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm six weeks postpartum and feeling so down about my weight. It always got me down before but this is the heaviest I've over been and I feel disgusting. Need all the support I can get also ! Hope you doing well so far xx
  • KimberleyWilson2
    KimberleyWilson2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have 4 more weeks until my due date but I'd love to have some new mommy friends! I have four other kids but they are older. After I have peanut I'll have about 100 lbs to lose. I'll be doing C25K and a home workout program (no day care for baby).
  • ashtonwhitney3
    ashtonwhitney3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll be here for everyone. We can do this ladies! We'll be great in no time. Friends that are in the same boat will be a great motivation for me! Good luck to everyone!! Keep us posted! :)
  • KateDegnan
    KateDegnan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My little girl is almost 7 weeks and I have an almost four year old. I'm determined to lose this weight and get healthy so I can play with my kids. Feel free to add me.
  • bugout69
    bugout69 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if you all don't mind. I have six children with my youngest being one. I have easily 75 lbs to lose to be considered normal weight. I plan on starting the C25k today or tomorrow.
  • kaylee_jayksen
    kaylee_jayksen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me! My baby is 3 weeks old, and I'm just getting back on track. Before this pregnancy I had lost 140 pounds, and it's my goal to do it again! I'm not perfect by any means, but I try hard & give myself grace when I fail. I'd love to have friends headed the same direction
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'll add you, and anyone on this thread can feel free to add me. I have a 2-week old newborn and about 35 pounds to lose.
  • ashtonwhitney3
    Options
    This is great! So happy to see everyone wanting to be apart of this!
  • ashtonwhitney3
    Options
    Hey ladies! Hope you're all doing well! I've been feeling a little off this week. I've been going on walks everyday with my son but I haven't been working out like I want to. A couple of weeks ago I was totally into working out and getting healthy. I was doing insanity everyday, eating good. Then I took a couple days off because of work and my motivation disappeared. I want it back I just don't know what I should do. It's really frustrating.
  • jmaier1
    jmaier1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Never done this before, but needing some accountability to lose my pesky baby weight! My daughter just turned one and I've got about 10 pounds I need to shed. Anyone want to join me in accountability (i.e. Posting food daily and exercise)?? Maybe in this group or individually? I need something and maybe total strangers knowing if I post is exactly what it is
  • elmolina_03
    elmolina_03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have an 18 month old. I'm trying to lose the baby weight too.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,I have a 13 week old. I just set up a new group where we can log weekly weight loss and encourage and motivate each other. Come and join me!
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113945-fit-fabulous-postpartum