Hi Im New :)

noritaj
noritaj Posts: 4
edited 1:36AM in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Norita and I am new here. I am excited about starting this and a little nervous. I have not had any luck in the past with diets, diet pills or anything pertaining to diets. I have tried just about everything and I hope this works. i am a single mom of 2 and need to be more healthy for them. I know I have a lot to learn but I am taking it one day at a time. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to comment..All is greatly welcomed :smile:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Welcome and Good Luck.
    Log on everyday and take it slow. Educate yourself on healthy foods and try to stay away from processed and fast foods. Eat lots of fresh fruits, veggies, whole grains and fresh meats and fish. Cook for youself. Don't buy thing that are going to tempt you. If it's not in the house you can't eat it. Get healthy snacks. Read the lables and watch PORTIONS> If you get yourself a food scale it really helps you with portion control. Log in your foods before you eat them. If the numbers are too high make another choice. It's like a puzzle. Once you make all the pieces fit, you are able to see the whole picture
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Welcome.....feel free to add me as a friend.
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Welcome to WFP, feel free to add me as a friend, I am only a week new on this site myself. I have lost 5 lbs this week after being on here. I do a Hybrid of Insanity and P90X for the next 11 weeks now. I have almost completed my first week of the hybrid and I am loving the results I am getting from the variety. Feel free to send me a message with any questions or things you need to have help on.
    Robert
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Welcome! This program is grate! And it even gets a little addicted after a wile once you get going. Good luck to you! Add me if you would like.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome Norita!!
  • noritaj
    Thank you :)
  • noritaj
    Thank you so much
This discussion has been closed.