661 Calories left

Options
miss211lbs
miss211lbs Posts: 22 Member
edited April 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
I feel so good. The day is almost over and i'm super full and plus I have calories left. I think My breakfast did it. I had an omelette with 2 eggs, 1 cup mushroom, 1 0z cheese, and a small avocado. I have drunk 9 glasses of water too. Off course I had lunch and my daily cup coffee .I hope I will be better tomorrow and the days ahead. Gotta loose this weight.

Replies

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Eating a healthy breakfast and getting a good start to your day really does make a huge difference. Make sure you aren't eating below 1,000 calories though!
  • miss211lbs
    miss211lbs Posts: 22 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thank you.I have my dinner on the stove that I have portioned out and I won't go over my calorie limit with it.
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Veggies always keep me full throughout the day. Sometimes it's hard for me to get all of my calories in I will usually have a protein shake to supplement and get me to my goal for the day. When I lost alot of weight a few years back I would drink a milkshake for the extra calories, I'm a little smarter about it now. Peanut butter is good too if you do not want to be in too far a deficit. I'll sometimes "bank" them for date night
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    661 calories left? Time for some cheese. Mmmm and bacon. Yeah.

Me, I'd have 600 calories worth of chocolate. Cheese and bacon are good choices, too.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Ice cream!
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,988 Member
    Options
    I feel so good. The day is almost over and i'm super full and plus I have calories left. I think My breakfast did it. I had an omelette with 2 eggs, 1 cup mushroom, 1 0z cheese, and a small avocado. I have drunk 9 glasses of water too. Off course I had lunch and my daily cup coffee .I hope I will be better tomorrow and the days ahead. Gotta loose this weight.

Eating less and less every day is not a healthy goal.