Looking for friends that need to lose the last 10 lbs to be at maintainance

Options
I have been here a long time. I am down to the last 10 lbs and would love have some help with the rest of this journey. I know these will be the hardest to lose but I am very motivated and would love to have some buddies to hold each other accountable on these last few pounds. Whose with me?

Replies

• AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am down to my last 10 as well. I stopped logging, but I am ready to get back on track again!
  • jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have 7 pounds to go to reach my first goal of losing 100. After that I might still go for another 10 pounds. I have seen in these last few months my weight loss start to slow down. Why I use to lose in a mont I have to now put in two/three months of work.
  • weeshaz74
    weeshaz74 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    U are all doing so well..I havnt been on here in ages...kinda forget how to use it..plz feel free to add me everyone.. I cud do with the help
  • bigorange70
    bigorange70 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need the support. I am glad to help anyone on their journey with support and motivation. I am down 25 lbs as of today and tomorrow I am on my 100 day streak. I was on here a few years back and lost 80 lbs and got down to 160 and I am trying to return to that number. CW is 170.
  • Malenurse51
    Malenurse51 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have 5 pounds to go and it seems like it will NEVER come off! SW 264 CW 179 GW 175. Still logging faithfully, haven't been as active as I should be lately. Lost 10" in my waist, 2" in my neck and 10" in my chest. Companions are welcomed!
  • dzenana_avdagic
    dzenana_avdagic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Here I am!!!! :#
  • brendaeischvansambeek
    Options
    That's me! 10 more very stubborn pounds to lose!
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    add me man I need to lose more than 10lbs but we can help one another
  • kcshues
    kcshues Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all! I reached my GW last fall, then let 15 lbs creep back on over the holidays. Cannot get it off, now remember it took me forever to lose the last 10-15 before. Keep at it, it does come off, it just takes forever. Do not become discouraged. Look at all we've accomplished, and keep working at it. We can do this! For me, it's the difference between comfortably wearing jeans....and defecting back to yoga pants! To keep myself sane, I remind myself daily..."I am not gaining, it's OK, I've just plateaued"! Namaste.
  • bigorange70
    Options
    Glad to see I am not alone. Feel free to add me and also we can keep up with our progress on this forum. Good luck to all. I will do my weigh ins every Monday.
  • RockTex
    RockTex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I have been trying to do. Have 8-9 pounds of fat I need to get rid of. And it is tough.
  • bigorange70
    Options
    Welcome to our little group. If you want to participate just do a weekly weigh in and that way we can all celebrate when we reach our goal weights. Good luck.
  • heidi4649
    heidi4649 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm at that point too. 15 pounds to go to reach final goal weight of 128, but even 10 would be great! I'm currently nine pounds over my low of a couple years ago, which is annoying but I'm glad to be headed in the right direction again. I'd like to be at a better running weight than I am now.
  • bat_billy
    bat_billy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5 more pounds to loose for me. It just seems like exercising and diet have stopped working. Hopefully with the weather turning warmer some long hikes will help me reach my goal!
  • bigorange70
    Options
    Welcome Heidi and Billy. Feel free to add me if you like and lets all support each other to get off these last few pesky pounds.
  • bigorange70
    Options
    I will post my Monday. I didn't lose any weight this week. Still have the same 10 lbs that I had last week. CW 170. GW 160. Will try to buckle down this week. Had to many bad days last week.
  • missyoujingjing
    missyoujingjing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been here a long time. I am down to the last 10 lbs and would love have some help with the rest of this journey. I know these will be the hardest to lose but I am very motivated and would love to have some buddies to hold each other accountable on these last few pounds. Whose with me?

• BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I'm down to last 5-10 lbs
  • bigorange70
    Options
    Weekly weigh in. SW 195
    CW 167.5
    GW 160
    Lost 2.5 pounds this week after losing 0 the previous week. WOO HOO!!!
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 20lb