looking for support friends

Options
Just joined. Need to lose about 150 total. Hope we can support each other in this journey.

Replies

• kldietrich2
    kldietrich2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined as well.
  • Adelynee
    Adelynee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    How do I add friends?
  • SheltonMama
    SheltonMama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! Would love to try to inspire while I am working on getting under 200.
  • SheltonMama
    Options
    To add friends, click on the person's profile and a prompt should come up to send a friend request. I just sent one to gapeach2992. If any of the rest of you would like me to add you, just let me know and I will be glad to. I'm just getting back on track here as well.
  • SheltonMama
    Options
    My bad, when you click on the person's profile here, it gives you an option to send a message or cancel. Once this window comes up, click again on their profile and the option to send a friend request should come up on the 2nd attempt.
  • philiesgrl22
    philiesgrl22 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello there everyone. I have been a member here for some time, but I have an on-off relationship with MFP. I'm looking for someone to help me stay motivated, and to connect with on Garmin/Fitbit. If anyone would like to add me, go for it!!!

Sky
  • motivated918
    motivated918 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need friends and support.
  • Abbie918
    Abbie918 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have new friends. I'm looking to lose 40-60 pounds on here and finally keep it off...