In Need of Motivation/Accountability

Options
Hey Everyone! My name is Heather, I am 27 years old, and I am looking to get healthy and fit. However, I tend to fall off the wagon quickly and lose all motivation. I joined this app to find a great group of supporters who are all here for the same thing. I am getting married in 424 days and I want to look and feel amazing :smiley: My goal is to lose 35 - 40 pounds. Please help me stay motivated and on track to get to my goal and I will do the same for you! We got this!!

Replies

• Benzo500
    Benzo500 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Congrats on the wedding and stay on the wagon! Feel free to add me.
  • SunshineandInk
    SunshineandInk Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding! How exciting. I'll add you, I actually put my wedding on hold once I found out I was pregnant and now I'd like to lose the baby weight before setting a new date.
  • Blueeyes0310
    Blueeyes0310 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    There! I am actually looking to lose about the same amount of weight and have been having the same problem. I do good for a few days or a week or so, and then I fall off the wagon. Feel free to add me and we can help each other :-)
  • tarynbearyn
    tarynbearyn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! My wedding is in August, looking to lose about 15 lbs before then, so really need to stay focused!
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always great to have more friends!
  • jsalva17
    jsalva17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi , I'm 21 and need to lose about 60 lbs. I'm in the same boat with losing all motivation. Feel free to add me . :)
  • markag1990
    markag1990 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the wedding. :) I'm on here most days so feel free to add me. Nothing like people working together to help keep us all motivated.
  • Janayasmith23
    Janayasmith23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My wedding is in July. I'm looking to lose 15-20 more pounds by then. I seem to do really well then stop tracking. I need to stay on track.