My results from 30DS

Options
kriots
kriots Posts: 375 Member
I am happy with the results. I feel a lot toner, and more excited to do more exercises. I did the 30day shred straight for 30 days. I did add some cardio, like swimming, stationary bike, walking, but not too much. I ate a 1200 calorie diet. My pics are in my profile, please look I would like some (nice) comments I worked very hard. I am starting Jillians Ripped in 30 next week, since I am kind of sick today. These are my first 2 days off from exercising!

Anyways, here are my starting stats:
Start date May 23
Starting weight 171
Waist: 38 in.
Hips: 40 in
Thighs: 22 in
Arms 12.5 in

Ending: June 22
Waist: 34.5 in
hips 36 in
Thighs 19.5 inches
Arms: 11.5 in
Ending weight 167

I love the results, I had 2 c sections, and I can say I have abs!:) thank you Jillian!!! :flowerforyou: the pics are in my profile, please look, and if you are doing the Ripped or want to with me next week feel free to add me! Thank you for reading my success story, I sure hope its not my last!!!

Replies

• kimnaaron4ever
    Options
    Just looked at your pics and they are awesome! Love to see your results! I plan on re-starting the 30 Day Shred when I get back from vacation (did it for a week, but then got caught up in preparing for this vacation), so, it's great to see your results especially since I have also had c-sections (3 total)! Hopefully one day I can say that I have abs!
    Keep up the good work! You look wonderful!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You look great!

We have a RI30 group starting for July, you can join us if you want! :)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You just showed me why I need to stop putting 30 day shred on the shelf!! I had 1 c section and really need to lose that pouch!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    What could anyone say but something NICE. You have worked so hard and your results are right there on the measuring tape. Fantastic job! Tomorrow is my Day 18. I had a four day gap because of a crazy work schedule, but i'm starting to see some results. Be proud of yourself and know that you are inspiring others!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You do look great! Nice job!!! You can totally see a difference!
  • wannabahotmom
    Options
    HUGE difference!!! You look great!!! I"ve been debating on doing the 30DS up until now but you have inspired me to ACTUALLY do it!! I had my second c-section 3 months ago and I REALLY need help with my belly as well as the rest of my body! Can't wait to see my results :)
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fabulous Job!

I really need to dedicate myself to this again, I got a bit off track.
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    You kicked *kitten*...........good job.
  • kriots
    Options
    Thank you all so much! It feels sogood to hear nice comments. Those of you who've had c- sections, you know how hard it is to pull those mucels back in. My baby just turned 6 months, so it was tough/ nice to feel something other than mush. I'm hope with the Ripped in 30 I can shed more weight, and see more muscel!! much love!!! Thank you:heart::smile:
  • kriots
    Options
    Yes I would, thanks!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Wow well done, what a difference!

I just did day 1, hope i get as much from it as you did :smile:
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I did 12 days and then went on vacation. When I got home, I started over. I really want to do this for 30 straight days! Hopefully my results are as good as yours!
  • 143sunflower
    Options
    You did very well...I gave up on the 30 day Shred and started Insanity..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!