Looking for postpartum friends :)

Options
Hey! I'm on a postpartum health and fitness journey over here...looking for some new mom friends who are in the same boat :)

Replies

• irisbuen
    irisbuen Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I know how it feels. I've been on a postpartum rollercoaster (which thankfully have gradually decreased) but I would love to help you out and support you in any way through MFP!
  • hunderwoman
    hunderwoman Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yes. I am 7 weeks postpartum and I could use all the support and motivation I can get. I am finding it sooooo hard to find my groove again.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My daughter is almost 9 months.. Still working on losing the baby weight! About 5 more lbs to go... Then to lose all the pre baby weight :blush:
  • thellinger82
    thellinger82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My daughter will be one years old on Friday and I'm still trying to lose! Add me, we all need to support each other!
  • ketpatt
    ketpatt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a two month old. I gained 44 lbs during pregnancy. Some of it went away after delivery. Still got a solid 32 lbs to shed. Any suggestions tips tricks to stay on track? Specially with the baby.
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 8 mo pp with baby 4. Gained 60 lbs, now have 3 lbs left to pre pregnancy weight (usually have a few lbs hang about until I wean baby, so I might be hanging about here for a few more months!).