Myfitnesspal hates me

Options
I had a full week of food and exercises logged but my app would not sync with the website so I redownloaded it and now all of my entries are gone and I don't have anymore friends

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    All that is missing from the app, and the web account?

Have you tried logging in to the web account?

Because if you got friends, if you picked out foods from database - it was syncing. Up till your last meal entry.

The only question is why do you think it wasn't - and at what point if it did truly stop and what was lost then.
  • kaitfin94
    kaitfin94 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    So I got onto the website with the exact same username and password but nothing matched. Like I had all of my food entries on my app and I had lots of friends on the app but none of that was showing up in the website. So I deleted the app and redownloaded it and everything was different.:p
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest your first use of the app was not under the same account you are now using on web account and app.

Either you created 2 accounts, or you were using someone else's.

You'll need to figure out what the other account was and do you want to use it - probably so.

Think about other email address you might have used when first setup - do password reset on that account.

If you are totally sure you did no such thing - call support - might have been a rare crosslinking with someone else's account.

Hopefully someone not using it. Or else they were getting aggravated wondering who these new friends were and why their meals changed - until they changed the password and your app was locked out.