Heavyweight - starting 30DS and C25K on 6/26 - others?

lombrica
lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
Hello!! I am looking for anyone interested in being a support to each other with the 30 Day Shred and/or the C25K program. I am planning to start both tomorrow... I weigh a whole lot and am not sure how this will go, with that in mind, but I'd love to have some other people to create a circle of support as we go through the programs! I'm not in great shape and weigh over 300# so please, if you are in the same boat, feel free to join in! I plan to be into the 200's by the end of the next 30 days!! :blushing:

Replies

• Addy0315
    Addy0315 Posts: 48
    I did one day of the shred it is tough stuff! I am going to do day 2 tomorrow. Its a jam packed 20 mins!
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    That's what I hear... but that's also what I am looking forward to!
  • cheekyme03
    cheekyme03 Posts: 11
    I started the C25K last month and haven't made it past week 2. :/ I am just about 260 give or take a pound... I don't weigh in until Mondays, but I'd be willing to do a check in to keep me on it! It's rough on your body running with that much extra... "skin", so I do recommend ice packs, good shoes and ibuprofin :)
  • tonya_mabe
    tonya_mabe Posts: 14
    i would love to do the 30DS with you. I am not to sure what the C25K is. SO i can't say on that part! I weigh 218#. but i do know how i felt when i weighed 250. I am wanting to loose weight asap. What time of the day are you planning on doing the 30DS? MIne will either be first thing in the morning or late at night. I am hoping that this will work. If you would like you can add me and we can encourage each other thru this time. Thanks
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    Good luck! I do both! Im on week 7 of c25k and day 10 (11 today) of the shred. I find the shred on its own is not challenging enough and running on top helps.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    I do c25k and 30DS when I'm bored. :D
    I also do Elliptical HIIT.
    Awesome workouts!
  • ccmulder5
    ccmulder5 Posts: 75 Member
    i just completed day 3 level one of the 30DS.. and my weight is 309#.. i was just checking out the c25k to find out what that was all about.. considering that in my future.. but don't wanna get burned out.. i also do boot camp circuit training 5-6 days per week.. i really like that i can get in an extra workout in the evenings and weekends with the 30ds (and not have to leave the house!!) ..and so far it has helped me not want to snack in the evenings which i have been having serious issues with..