What's for breakfast on Tuesday April 19th?

Options
perkymommy
perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
Hope it's okay I started the thread this morning.

potatoes o'brien (hashbrowns w/peppers and onions)
scrambled eggs
diet Pepsi

Replies

• Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I had egg white turkey meat muffin cups and a trenta iced coffee from starbucks. Diet pepsi with breakfast? That's different.
  • dw920
    dw920 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    two hardboiled eggs and an apple with almond butter
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I had egg white turkey meat muffin cups and a trenta iced coffee from starbucks. Diet pepsi with breakfast? That's different.

I don't like coffee. :worried:
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, small orange, water
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and raspberries
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    high fiber english muffin with a bell pepper and mushroom egg muffin cup, piece of bacon, and 1/4 avocado. with coffee with a squeeze of lemon and coffee with a tbs of coconut milk creamer. I have raspberries and pumpkin seeds for snack.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Old-fashioned oats cooked on water with a small banana cooked in the microwave, with a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter stirred in, and a sprinkle of 1 tsp cinnamon on top; 2 cups of water beforehand, 2 cups of black coffee afterward. Makes 2 cups of hot porridge.
  • aeb09
    aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Three eggs scrambled with spinach and mozzarella cheese.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of tempeh bacon, a piece of sriracha cheddar faux cheese, roasted red pepper chickpea soup, and some garlic toast (Ezekiel bread drizzled with olive oil, crushed garlic, parsley, and crushed red pepper).

It was a "cleaning out the fridge to prepare for grocery shopping tonight" kind of breakfast.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I was out of eggs and in the mood for potatoes, so had some roasted potatoes, roasted broccoli and cauliflower, and some smoked salmon.
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Raisin Bran and YOgurt
  • sthome925
    sthome925 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had an EAS Get Lean and Toned Strawberry Shake and 1/2 of a Morningstar Sausage patty
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    4 egg white omelette with spinach and topped with some spicy Kimchi. Coach's oats with 16 grams of peanut butter and sriracha. low sodium V8 and 3 cups of coffee.
  • mamagirl49
    mamagirl49 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Green Goddess Smoothie - Spinach, apple, banana, flax seed in my new Ninja (love, love it!) and a Blackberry Serrano Noosa yogurt. Bliss!
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Eggos with butter and real maple syrup, 8 oz. of whole milk and 3 strips of thick-cut bacon. Now I'm hungry again just thinking about it! =:-O
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Goat milk yogurt with grapes, honey, and toasted almonds, and a hot cup of chocolate tea. :)
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Cinnamon spiced Couscous with almond milk, vanilla, apricots, figs, pistachios, and currants, sweetened with a drizzle of honey.
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    a serving of yoplait source yogurt, strawberry flavor :)
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Coffee (Caribou blend)
    High Fiber English Muffin
    Egg
    Parkay Margarine (I wanted it's particular taste today)
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    a cup of my homemade greek yogurt with blackberries, a piece of toast with avocado, lime and sea salt, and a big ole cup of coffee.