Lost 116IBS and feeling great

Options
spj108
spj108 Posts: 10 Member
Its been a challenge I was 270lb in 204 my height is 5ft 6" and was getting bigger food was my best friend it became a serious addiction. My body could not handle the weight a friend came to see me and said you are getting too fat while quite painful he was a true friend and I decided to start the journey. I went on a complete change of diet eating nothing processed I was already a vegetarian and decided to go vegan which does have its own problems. I started walking 6 miles a day the weight was coming of. I lost 100lb in a year I now weigh 154lb as of today. I still find it very challenging maintaining I just love to eat the wrong things but have trained myself to eat the right things without being to harsh on myself. I became a fanatic in weighing myself people told me not too but for me it helped me keep a check on myself. I just hope I can keep it up as of now all is goodemzlfukhyxh0.jpg

dhtmads6mz9s.jpg

yw76gtyia1wj.jpg

Replies

• creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look fantastic!!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Congrats!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You should be very proud- your hard work and dedication shows.
  • Savlona
    Savlona Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    you look like a completely different person! Good job!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Wow, what fantastic results!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • onefitproject
    onefitproject Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Incredible job!!! You look fantastic! Hard work pays off and hats off to you my good friend!!
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. Great job - congratulations!
  • spj108
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words, it was quite a challenge to control the mind as I just love eating. I still find it hard from time to time maintaining but just keep reminding myself nothing comes to us without hard work and dedication.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look like a new person!
  • spj108
    Options
    Great job! You look like a new person!

Thank you

People used to ask me do you actually feel different I always found it hard to admit I do feel different so much better.

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I'm glad you feel better...I always feel bad when my overweight friends and family complain about their aches and pains. I know that losing weight would solve so much of that but that is a hard thing to hear when you are not on that path!
  • spj108
    Options
    suruda wrote: »
    Nice work! I'm glad you feel better...I always feel bad when my overweight friends and family complain about their aches and pains. I know that losing weight would solve so much of that but that is a hard thing to hear when you are not on that path!

I have a good friend who is seriously over weight like I was we used to encourage each other to over eat I now see his suffering I feel so bad too. I suppose hen its the right time hopefully before its too late he will do something to help himself one thing for sure there is no secret just hard work and perseverance.
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation! Good job!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!
  • wanderingirl
    wanderingirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    What an incredible change! You must be so proud of yourself! You look fantastic!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, sir! And quite dapper I might add.

• spj108
    Options
    You look fantastic, sir! And quite dapper I might add.

Thanks lets hope I am still like this in 5 years

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!