New to Myfitnesspal

Options
bwilcox30
bwilcox30 Posts: 30 Member
Hello out there,

I am fairly new to myfitnesspal.com and I am trying very hard to make logging in part of my daily routine. I have tried numerous other sites similar to this one and have not been nearly as satisfied. I am currently a full time student, wife, mother and employee who has limited time but is in desperate need of fitness support. I started my journey in May 2011 after a long, overdue hiatus due mainly to my demanding schedule. Diet and exercise is a full time job but with college ending for me in July I wll be able to devote more time to my new healthy lifestyle. With my last college term wrapping up I started the HCG diet as a way to jumpstart my weightloss and I couldnt be more excited about the results. The timing has been perfect and I feel that I have the momentum to keep moving forward. I started at 200.4 lbs and after 28 days on the plan I am now down to 180.2, which is my lowest weight in years. I feel great and I have more energy than ever. I look forward to building fitness friendships and gaining expert advice from my new fitness family.

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Great Job allready on your weight loss!! Feel free to add me to your MFP family if you like:wink:
  • KiniWoman
    KiniWoman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic progress! You sound very motivated and on track to make your goals! :smile:
  • Loudunk
    Loudunk Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to My Fitness Pal, too. Almost 2 years ago I started a weight loss plan under the guidance of a Registered Dietician. I have lost 80 pounds and am in my desired weight range. The reason I have started with MFP, along with the recommendation of my dietician, is that I have lost weight in the past and always gained it back - plus some. I am at the age where I cannot afford to do that again. I need the support of my dietician, along with a program such as MFP.
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is great! Feel free to add me :-)
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thats a great weight loss so far!