Hi....Beginning again, excited about it!!

Options
Hi,
I'am starting over today, I could look at this in a bad way but I refuse to....this is very positive! I'am in a much better place to be than I was a few months ago, I lost my Dad in November of last year and went through a very stressful period with my Mom after that and I just could keep the focus where it needed to be but now I'am so ready to get healthy and that is what I'am focusing on now...health! No more putting myself on the back burner, I need to lose this weight and get moving, I'am almost 50 and things are starting to creak!! :laugh:
I wish everyone the best in their journeys.
Jodi
5631541.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Good Luck you can do this!
  • 22silvia
    22silvia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and be strong!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good for you!
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    Welcome...you can do it!

Best wishes!
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am with you... the last month or two has been nothing but one reason/excuse/rationalization after another. This is for me, not anyone else. They are not my measuring tool. Let's get to it! Welcome back!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck to you!! I know you can do it!!
  • sea07224
    sea07224 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I said the same thing about 4 months ago and now have lost over 40 pounds. You will do it and it will be the last time! Everyone thought I was crazy because I joined the gym and hired a personal trainer that I see 2-3 times a week. Most people thought I was wasting my money and should try it out again before I went to such extremes! When you are ready you just know it! My life has changed and so has my families! I have a 16 and 4 year old and have always put everyone else first. I felt guilty at first spending time at the gym and not home, but now they join me in my eating plan as well as going to the gym everyday! It has been great for us and it will for you too! Life happens everyday and I have learned the healthy way to deal with it! No more excuses! Good luck and if you need any support, let me know! :happy:
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Excellent outlook, it is time for you! I just turned 50 & know what you mean about creaks lol Please feel free to friend me also ;)
  • Postlethwaite
    Postlethwaite Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    One foot in front of the other:) You can do it!
  • westbrja
    westbrja Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I too am returning from maternity leave :laugh: . Now that my youngest is almost a year, it's time for me to get back at it and complete what I started. Best of luck and sending lots of motivation your way :flowerforyou: .
  • KiniWoman
    KiniWoman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You've got this!!!