Weight loss booster

Options
emmalene1984
emmalene1984 Posts: 137 Member
Hi all. So I've got a LOT of weight to lose this time around, set myself a goal of 4 months to lose around 25lbs. Anyone had any success with anything that boosted their weight loss but that didn't gain it again as soon as they stopped taking it? Something like xls medical or similar? Thanks all x

Replies

• GilaniAlex
    GilaniAlex Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    share your plan with me... i want to shed 25lbs
  • Nausicca55
    Nausicca55 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You're looking for a pill to help boost weight loss?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hi all. So I've got a LOT of weight to lose this time around, set myself a goal of 4 months to lose around 25lbs. Anyone had any success with anything that boosted their weight loss but that didn't gain it again as soon as they stopped taking it? Something like xls medical or similar? Thanks all x

This won't end well...
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    No disrespect intended...but when you say you have "a LOT of weight to lose" and then say 25lbs... it's slightly exaggerated. Besides, there are no quick fixes when it comes to losing weight.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    There is nothing on the market that you can take to "boost" weight loss. Everything marketed to that effect is a waste of money.

Buy a digital food scale and use MFP to calculate and track your calories. A calorie deficit is the key for weight loss.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I wish it was that simple, just take a pill and the fat would drain away....
  • emmalene1984
    emmalene1984 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    25lbs is a lot for me. It feels like an impossible task. I'm usually of the opinion not to use pills or gimmicks but I'm so scared in won't manage it on my own and I can't just not meet my boyfriends family, not attend the family wedding etc. I know I need to have a calorie deficit and eat well and exercise, I'm just scared I don't have enough time to lose the weight I feel uncomfortable being without a boost of some description. I also know it's a long shot asking on here but thought it was worth it. Thanks
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    25lbs is a lot for me. It feels like an impossible task. I'm usually of the opinion not to use pills or gimmicks but I'm so scared in won't manage it on my own and I can't just not meet my boyfriends family, not attend the family wedding etc. I know I need to have a calorie deficit and eat well and exercise, I'm just scared I don't have enough time to lose the weight I feel uncomfortable being without a boost of some description. I also know it's a long shot asking on here but thought it was worth it. Thanks

If they don't like you because you have 25 extra pounds that's not a family you're going to enjoy being part of forever. I'm sure you care far more than anyone else. Focus on counting calories accurately and you'll get there.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Totally doable without pills if you put your mind to it and just do it. Calories deficit is all you need. Use the formulas on MFP to give you those numbers. How do I know this will work? Down 27 pounds since January 6th.