TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    rachmath21 wrote: »
    My tracker is telling me 4 jolley ranchers have 40 grams of protein

:laugh:
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I'd look for a different entry if I were you!
  • Nausicca55
    Nausicca55 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Your tracker needs to take its medication.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Yeah, no. I have a bag of all-red Jolly Ranchers and for three pieces it gives 0 grams of protein
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    You need to pick an entry that is correct from the database. Most entries are user entered and there are a lot of user error, erroneous entries in the database. Jolly Ranchers are pure sugar...there is no protein. There's not even 40 grams of protein one of my servings of whey protein...which is basically pure protein.

Also, think logically when you're doing this stuff and looking at entries in the database.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    man... i'd eat those jolly ranchers... but what flavor are they? Chicken, or beef? ;)
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    What tracker - MFP? LOL Yeah, I'd mark that entry as incorrect, edit it with correct info if you can, or find/create a new one.

I come across some real doozies in there sometimes! :lol:
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    man... i'd eat those jolly ranchers... but what flavor are they? Chicken, or beef? ;)

*gags* :anguished:
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »

*gags* :anguished:

I didn't know Jolly Rancher's made Jerky... is it from a different ranch? Perhaps in the Hidden Valley?