140lbs to lose

Options
Hi everyone! I'm looking for some new friends to help me on my journey and hopefully help them along the way. Any takers?

Replies

• tomandchels05
    tomandchels05 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! I'm 29. Working on losing the weight I've gained after 6 adorable kiddos. We can do this!
  • shellscriptr
    shellscriptr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I think support really helps. I have about 70 lbs to lose- oh and my food/exercise diary is public. :)
  • taranicole1995
    taranicole1995 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help! I have 73 pounds to lose (I started at 82).
  • ScotsLass78
    ScotsLass78 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hey there...I have 100+ to lose, I'm just finishing my first week (but not for the first time) and I'm finding it easier do it with people on the same journey so I've sent a friend request. Everyone else is also free to add me too :)
  • freelingfree
    freelingfree Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose too...add me!
  • freelingfree
    freelingfree Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me! 100 to lose also!
  • hot2def
    hot2def Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Been in the game my entire life. Need to drop over 100lbs. Looking for a few friends who get it.
  • Wycaok
    Wycaok Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am just starting today and have an extremely overwhelming 220 pounds to lose. Would love to start netting a support system. I think my diary is open and such! Still learning how this works out.
  • smburton86
    smburton86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a 29 yo currently at 358 pounds and I work 3 jobs. I don't have a final goal in mind but want to work on overall health.