Best Protein Powder for Low Carb...

Options
thelowcarblady
thelowcarblady Posts: 137 Member
edited April 2016 in Food and Nutrition
I need some suggestions for a good protein powder with low sugar and carbs. I'm trying to do Low Carb so I need something that fits into that lifestyle. And cheap and tasty are also a plus!

Go! :#

Edit: I have tried Shakeology before and I do love it, but even at a Coach price it's too much for me! Would love to find something similar!

Replies

• no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've used Smoothie King's Gladiator protein. It's 1 carb per scoop.
  • sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I use isopure zero carb and really like it not sure if that would fit in your price range Amazon and Jet seem to have the best prices on it
  • danareinhart
    danareinhart Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Gold Standard 100% Whey (produced by Optimum Nutrition) comes in lots of flavors, and most of them have 24g protein, 2-4g carb, and 1g fat per serving. The Costco near me sells chocolate and vanilla in 6lb packages for $60, which works out to $0.67 per serving.
  • thelowcarblady
    thelowcarblady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • BLifts38
    BLifts38 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Iso Dymatize!
  • PearBlossom9
    PearBlossom9 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    +1 on the Dymatize
  • dkginger
    dkginger Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Bodylogix natural whey. 3 g. carbs, stevia for sweetener. 25-35 bucks on Amazon depending on flavor. Very few ingredients
  • HappyyMomOf4
    HappyyMomOf4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use Biotrust low carb protien powder, it taste great.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Six Star Advanced Whey is the cheapest I could find and taste great compared to other proteins I have tried. Mixes/blends easily with little water and is never chunky. Also has low carbs and very little sugar.

170 calories, 9g Carbs, 2g Sugar, 30g protein per scoop

edit: I believe normal MSRP price at Walmart is something like $19 or $20. I'm able to find them for as low as $15 on discount in grocery stores such as Safeway. (per 2.5lb container)
  • leaj1984
    leaj1984 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i swear by beautifuel: http://foodcoachnyc.com/beautifuel/
    tastes good, too