Talk about weight and how hard it is and and the struggles and what not

Options
I have been struggling with losing weight it is hard

Replies

• cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    If it were easy, we would fewer obese people in this Country.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    It is hard. And it's agonizingly slow when you're close to goal and can only carry a small deficit. But, it's fun to see the changes, fun when your clothes get loose, satisfying when you overcome challenges.

It's also hard being overweight and unhappy with yourself. Thankfully, we all get to choose which hard we will accept.
  • Nausicca55
    Nausicca55 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It is the hardest thing I have ever done. I have quit pain medications cold turkey, quit alcohol cold turkey, quit smoking with the help of Nicorette gum, but I'm really struggling with the food addiction. You're not alone.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    For sure....and can be so slow!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Losing weight is hard. Staying overweight is harder. If it were easy, everyone would be skinny.
    Find yourself some motivational quotes, adopt positive mundset, and get on with your plan.
  • hopeanderson90
    hopeanderson90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank u all for your comments it is so hard I have health issues in the family that I cold get because of my weight it is so hard it it faxed to me a lot have been diagnosed with mono disease has had it for about four years now I also struggle with Exide he and salon still have yet to get my drivers license and I still have do not have a job it's just really heard it affects of me by walking on my tire out easily through my ankle him once and got some drops don't have before and hurt my arm other one recently and it's a struggle and struggle walking. I struggle getting outside and doing stuff it's just really hard for me but I think I can do it with talking to people and have a my mom By my side