Asking for your success stories by justcounting calories

124»

Replies

• danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    I'm not a success story yet but I have lost almost 19 lbs since the beginning of December- right around 1-1.5 lbs/week. I have my MFP goal set to 1/lb/week and I eat back some of my exercise calories. I also tend to work out hard on Saturdays and don't log Saturday night's dinner/drinks. This has worked for me so far and I feel like this is something I can continue for the long haul. I don't feel deprived.

Edited to add: I joined in Jan 2012 and tried to be a 2/lb/week hardcore person and I kept falling off the wagon because I felt like I couldn't do it. I was always cranky and irritable. This time it feels sustainable. I may be losing less per week than many, but I am sticking to it.
  • joeyleerobbins
    joeyleerobbins Posts: 25 Member
    I started on Jan 5th 2016 and as of April 19th 2016 (106 days) I have lost 51 lbs (almost .5 lbs per day average!) doing nothing except counting calories. I eat 1800 calories a day and I weigh and log everything meticulously. After you get your routine down it is a piece of cake. You can save favorite meals and create recipes and then logging only takes seconds. I have a goal weight loss of 140 lbs by Dec 5th 2016! I pray that God will give you the strength to reach your goal! You can do it!
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 406 Member
    I ate at the calories MFP gave me - 60 pound weight loss, have been able to keep it off for 5 months so far.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!