weightloss has stopped !

Looking for advice iv been in the gym since January lost a good bit of weight the last 4 weeks my weightloss has completely stopped I'm in the gym 4-5 days a week eating healthy any tips on how to break this eveytime I stand on the scales its driving me mad still have 2 stone to loose :(

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    What are your stats, what is your exercise routine, how many calories per day do you eat, does that include exercise cals, do you weigh and measure all your food. Have you changed anything in your exercise the past 4 weeks.
  • CSBmommy
    CSBmommy Posts: 17 Member
    I just went through a 5 week long plateau. This might be "bad" advice, but honestly, I had a big cheat meal. And the next day, I was down two pounds. I think it may have shocked my metabolism. I tend to lose veryyyyy slowly. So a cheat meal every now and then helps me for some reason.
  • daniellecorrigan65
    daniellecorrigan65 Posts: 8 Member
    RGv

I'm bang on 11 stone which I end up going up 2 pounds then loosing it back 2 11 I mix it up between classes in the gym weight training and hiit my body's just decided its happy at this weight and I ain't lol and I would have up to 1200 cals
  • daniellecorrigan65
    Cbsmommy I'll give that a try :smile:
  • kpeterson539
    kpeterson539 Posts: 220 Member
    How about measuring your food? Do you use a scale?
  • daniellecorrigan65
    How about measuring your food? Do you use a scale?

I actually don't use a scale might try that thanks
  • kpeterson539
    kpeterson539 Posts: 220 Member
    Seriously, it is the best $15-20 you'll be spending. It is quite the eye-opener for actual quantities and portion sizes. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised at what you'll find.

Good luck to you!
  • daniellecorrigan65
    Seriously, it is the best $15-20 you'll be spending. It is quite the eye-opener for actual quantities and portion sizes. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised at what you'll find.

Good luck to you!

Thanks hopefully that's the mistake I'm making and the pounds will come off :smile: