Breakfast Ideas

Options
tateod
tateod Posts: 3 Member
edited April 2016 in Food and Nutrition
If anyone has healthy breakfast recipes send them my way.

Replies

• dannmorris
    dannmorris Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This weekend made egg muffins...8 eggs, 8 egg whites, Pico de galo or chopped up veggies, spray muffin pan, fill 2/3 up, 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. Breakfast for the week. Freezes well. Can mix up with all kinds of different ingredients.
  • janderson19_1
    janderson19_1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My trainer told me to mash up avocado and put it on toast with an egg. I had that for dinner tonight, but I used an English muffin and also put tomato on top.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Healthy means something different to everyone and really has no set definition in the dieting world.

That being said- I don't typically eat breakfast, but when I do, I love French toast. That may not fit into your definition of healthy but as long as it doesn't put me over my calories for the day I consider it "healthy" lol.

Frittatas can be good for breakfast. It's basically just eggs and what ever you want to put in it (cheese, bacon, veggies, etc) and then baked in the oven. You can make on large one, or what I like to do is use a cupcake pan to make small ones.
  • mtresino12
    mtresino12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like to crack an egg into half an avocado and bake it until the egg white is cooked but the yolk is still runny...soooo good!
  • reyes91583
    reyes91583 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Protein shake with strawberry and blueberry's !