Uhhhh Really???

Options
So according to the app, the under armor app created some sort of adjustment based off my activity???? Do I eat these back??? There's over 1000.... this morning after a walk (not logged) and a Tae bo workout (logged) the extra adjustment made sense... it was only about 200, but now getting off work and syncing everything, it's just ridiculously high.... anyone else have this too?

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Open your diary
  • RebelPatriot77
    RebelPatriot77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Done... didn't realize it was still private
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    click the " i " next to your adjustment to see the math behind it (maybe post a screen shot of that here)
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    "Sorry
    We ran into an error while trying to display
    your calorie adjustment information.

Please refresh this page and try again"
  • RebelPatriot77
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Under armor says I burned over 4000.... minus what myfitpal says is over 1500...... does this maybe factor in maintenance calories burned as well???

Can't figure how to post screen shot from phone
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Under armor says I burned over 4000.... minus what myfitpal says is over 1500...... does this maybe factor in maintenance calories burned as well???

android phones are typically pressing power + volume down
    iPhone if I remember correctly is the power + the circle button (i think called the home button)

what are your stats?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Why would someone have both under armour AND fitbit synced with mfp?
  • RebelPatriot77
    Options

android phones are typically pressing power + volume down
    iPhone if I remember correctly is the power + the circle button (i think called the home button)

what are your stats?

I'm 219 lb trying to loose 2lb a week and set to lightly active.
  • RebelPatriot77
    Options

Mostly because I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing...... should I disconnect one????
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

Mostly because I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing...... should I disconnect one????

Yeah, I'd disconnect under armour and stick with just the fitbit. Having them both synced would be confusing i would think..
  • RebelPatriot77
    Options

Yeah, I'd disconnect under armour and stick with just the fitbit. Having them both synced would be confusing i would think..

I think I'll disconnect the fitbit... it tracks to my under armour account. .....