Need support please

Brokenhalo303
Brokenhalo303 Posts: 3 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Im looking for more stay at home parents to be a support system. I just recently found out I've gained over 15 pounds and am pretty depressed about it.

Replies

• hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Im looking for more stay at home parents to be a support system. I just recently found out I've gained over 15 pounds and am pretty depressed about it.

Don't be depressed about 15 lbs! 15 lbs can get gone in as little as two months! Let it motivate you to keep going to get healthy and lose weight again!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,576 Member
    Keep log into your diary and stick to the calorie goal! 15lbs is not a big deal just be positive we are here to motivate each other and support. All the best!!
  • Brokenhalo303
    Brokenhalo303 Posts: 3 Member
    hiyomi wrote: »

Don't be depressed about 15 lbs! 15 lbs can get gone in as little as two months! Let it motivate you to keep going to get healthy and lose weight again!

I'm not depressed about the 15 lbs. I'm more depressed about the extra 15 lbs now added to have to lose. I just could believe it when I stepped on the scale. But my blood work came back and everything is perfect. No high cholesterol etc........