pumped to get in shape again!

Options
I'm on a mission to lose these extra lbs! I want to be in the best shape of my life before I turn 29 in August! My brother lives with me so I told him to hold me accountable if I'm being bad. He offered to take me to the gym (my pure torture) and I agreed. P.s. he's former army so hes TOUGH. It's been a week and I shaved 1:30 off my mile already! (It's still not an impressive speed but it's an improvement right?!) I can tend to get embarrassed at the gym with how out of shape I am in comparison to other people there but im doing my best! Anyway, I'm always looking for positive encouragement so bring it on! :) Let's encourage each other!

Replies

• 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Yay fellow August baby! Leo? Sounds like you've been putting some in some hard work at the gym! Keep it up girl! Totally wish I had an accountability buddy like your bro.
  • wally2183
    wally2183 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • TheRiceLord
    TheRiceLord Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need any help or support. And remember to not compare yourself to others. It will just get in the way with your progress. Look in the mirror and see that you're competing with yourself.