BODYBUILDERS where you at?!!!

Options
Interrsted in connecting with any one whos into fitness and weightlifting. Motivation and encouragement to change your life

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    There's a bunch of lifters in the gaining weight section and some in the fitness section. Not a lot of competitive bodybuilders, but there are a few of us poking around.
  • reyoflightphoto
    reyoflightphoto Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the request. I have been trying to find body builder friends too. I'll hop on this thread with hopes to find more. I am still trying to lose about 15% more fat before bulking for the first time but I want to glean wisdom and learn from others.
  • Traveezy
    Traveezy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Im not a body builder but i do strength train, im looking for similar people. Seems like most of the people on here are more into cardio. I'm 5'7" 167lbs down from 202lbs and still cutting. Can't wait to start bulking but i still want to drop another 5% bf at least. I just added a progression photo into my photo gallery today. Add me and let me know what you think.
  • scottykelleyinc
    scottykelleyinc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    There's a bunch of lifters in the gaining weight section and some in the fitness section. Not a lot of competitive bodybuilders, but there are a few of us poking around.

Im not comoetetive by any means. Just enjoy lifting and talking to those who do
  • TheRiceLord
    TheRiceLord Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Right here! I love conversations about health and fitness. Add me bro
  • mickmok
    mickmok Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am not competitive or even in great shape but I do Powerlifting and Bodybuilding stuff.
  • jeffwilliams2104
    jeffwilliams2104 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Competitive body builder right here add if you want to
  • stubbzie05
    stubbzie05 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a body builder but not competitively although I wouldn't mind advice on how to get there. I'm from the UK.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I compete in women's heavyweight. I've also done powerlifting competitions.