Lets motivate each other!!

Options
Vanisha96
Vanisha96 Posts: 3 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
New to this, I went to university and managed to put on 13kgs. Aim is to weigh 50kg! What's your goal? I'd love to get any tips and will be posting any progress on here :smile: Add me!

Replies

• alk128
    alk128 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also went to university and gained 10kg! 5'8 and 60kg atm, aiming for 57 and a 5k time of under 20 minutes. Good luck with your goal!
  • Vanisha96
    Options
    I've just seen this! Ah I'm sure you'll reach that soon, what type of exercise are you doing?
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I remember the weight gain in University. You're lucky with just 10kg, I put on more like 40kg over the 4 years. Awesome to see you're nabbing it in the butt right now rather than waiting. I've waited and it just gets harder every year. This is my year though! Keep it up and remember have fun with it!
  • groetzinger659
    groetzinger659 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    just starting out as well. goal of 40lbs. not sure what that is in kg. you can add me as well.
  • Vanisha96
    Options
    I remember the weight gain in University. You're lucky with just 10kg, I put on more like 40kg over the 4 years. Awesome to see you're nabbing it in the butt right now rather than waiting. I've waited and it just gets harder every year. This is my year though! Keep it up and remember have fun with it!

I forgot to mention I've only just been to university for a year so I probably would've put 40 on over the years too! It's better late than never and you should be proud you're trying! Keep at it
  • xnearlytherebx
    xnearlytherebx Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm here to help, or if you just need a chat! X ❤
  • Donfeao
    Donfeao Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me for that daily motivation!