signatures, tickers, badges.....HELP!!

Options
Hi, I dont know how to put my created ticker or badge at the end of my posts, or on my profile page.............please help! And how do people do that thing written in orange, the current weight, goal weight etc......?

Replies

• Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    While you're reading this response, just above the header with the topic name is a "signature" tab... type your signature there, mine is my ticker code and then my Goal1... 2 and 3.
  • lily4u2
    lily4u2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ummm, i see the tab, but i dont know my ticker code.............thats where i get stuck, how do i get it......? im a hopeless case at this stuff!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    To set your ticker up you go to the Tools tab, click that and you'll see on the upper right you'll be able to set up your ticker by clicking on that. . You can create a ticker and then all you do is highlight it and it goes into the proper area.

Feel free to ask any more questions if need further help. :flowerforyou:

ETA: After your ticker is set up you can add any goals, quotes or whatever you'd like in the signature box.
  • lily4u2
    Options
    I think Ive done it!! Thanks guys!! Sheeseh that was a brain drainer!! So the next question...............i want to add my goals in there as well................how do i do that?
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    I think Ive done it!! Thanks guys!! Sheeseh that was a brain drainer!! So the next question...............i want to add my goals in there as well................how do i do that?
    No worries! New things are always confusing at first, then once you do it you wonder how you missed it, we've all been there, trust me.:wink: Glad you got the ticker set up. :drinker:

I added the signature instructions in my other email for you.

ETA: Not sure why but I see the lettering for your ticker below your post but not your actual ticker, if it doesn't show up in just a bit you might need to go back in and see if you can try it again.
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    Goals like my goal 1... 2... and 3... just type them on a new line after the ticker text if you want them below it....

before it if you want them above
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    bump
  • lily4u2
    Options
    I can only see the typing too................... but thanks heaps guys for your help..............i'm the worst when it comes to that kind of stuff!!
  • lily4u2
    Options
    TaaaaDaaa!! I copied the wrong one!! Woop woop! Im set now, Thanks!!
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    hope you can help me as I am hopeless with this!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    To set your ticker up you go to the Tools tab, click that and you'll see on the upper right you'll be able to set up your ticker by clicking on that. . You can create a ticker and then all you do is highlight it and it goes into the proper area.

Feel free to ask any more questions if need further help. :flowerforyou:

ETA: After your ticker is set up you can add any goals, quotes or whatever you'd like in the signature box.
    hope you can help me as I am hopeless with this!

See if what I shared up above your comment helps out a bit, if not we can go from there. :flowerforyou:
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    TaaaaDaaa!! I copied the wrong one!! Woop woop! Im set now, Thanks!!
    :drinker: Looks good Hon, great job!:happy:
  • kamcando
    kamcando Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Let's see if I got my ticker down...Yepper!:happy: Thanks, Pandorian! :flowerforyou: