Need 210 lbs friends!

Options

Replies

• freelancemummy
    freelancemummy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 218. Need some support, and encouragement. Fitbit too for challenges of anyone is interested! Self sabotage is my thing. Working through it!!!
  • Brokenhalo303
    Brokenhalo303 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can I add everyone to I am 205

Me too, just found out and almost fainted in the doctors office. Used to be 190......
  • marrdelgado
    marrdelgado Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Please feel free to add me! I'm 202 at the moment, highest weight 232! :)
  • vivdiaz0720
    vivdiaz0720 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I started at 206 now I'm at 195. We can all help each other ❤️❤️
  • betchy5
    betchy5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started this week, at a stubborn 200 and trying so hard! I need some support and I'm happy to support others! We need to stick together!!! :) Please add me as well.
  • mshelyla
    mshelyla Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm at 207 if anyone wants to add me :)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    We could have been friends 2 years ago but no longer cos I lost 55lbs over my first 9 months using MFP properly and have maintained since

Good luck all and see you in a year and we can be friends then :)

• LadyGauche
    LadyGauche Posts: 36 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone and everyone! I started at 220, currently at 208 :)<3
  • angelica_lisa
    angelica_lisa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow this is inspiring! I would love to have more friends too, so feel free to add me. I will add you as well :)
  • SailOutLadyBird
    SailOutLadyBird Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    I'm new to MFP and although I haven't made it to the point you all are at, I'm hoping I could add you all for some support. I'm 280, have PCOS and just started my journey today.
  • FitGeekery
    FitGeekery Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me, started just under 210 and am now at 200. And good luck on everyone's journeys!
  • becknomad
    becknomad Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I was 210 three weeks ago and now 206, what a great idea to post this.
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Please can everyone add me , Im starting at 234 and will send friends requests, be supportive and keep each other motivated, thank you
  • bfit2017
    bfit2017 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • jakkrk
    jakkrk Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I was 215# 1/2015 got down to 189# 6/2015. Back up to 203ish 12/2015. Now at last weigh in, was 180# 4/2016. Going to 160# walk around weight. Add me if you wish, but I don't sugar coat responses.
  • PaigeVerity09
    PaigeVerity09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want, I'll try to support you the best I can :)
  • cjfarborist
    cjfarborist Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started out at 228, joined mfp at 215 and am at 206 right now. You can add me of you want.
  • MamatoAiden
    MamatoAiden Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm currently at 219
  • megthompson2016
    megthompson2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my new on here and I am in a similar spot in my life I am ashamed of how big I let myself get before trying to do something about it. So would welcome all the adds I could get for support!
  • katiey1123
    katiey1123 Posts: 74 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    A